Edgerton, Minnesota's website!
We're glad you've chosen to visit our site, and we hope you find the information listed here to be helpful.
We are a small community in Pipestone County, located in the southwestern corner of Minnesota.
We have retained the flavor of a small ethnic village that is proud of its heritage.
Edgerton has a strong economy supported by local agriculture, several manufacturers, and numerous small, thriving businesses.
Edgerton has terrific schools (both public and private), and churches that welcome guests and members with open arms.
To learn more about Edgerton, visit the Information tab above and click on "About Us" and "History".
- The SWMCH freshmen would like to invite all Senior Citizens to join us from 10:00-11:00 today for BINGO! Coffee and cookies will be served.
- PROM at Edgerton Public School
- Firearms Safety Class today beginning at 9:00am at the Emergency Services Building. You must have completed the on-line coursework to participate in the classroom review and field day examination. Students must be at least 11 years old to participate. Contact Doug Kroh at 507-820-0136 to reserve a spot or if you have questions.
- Stop by the Legion Room at Runals Hall today to see a DISPLAY ONLY Gun Show & Military Collectibles from southwest area collectors. Hours are 10am to 2pm. The Edgerton Museum will also be open today from 9am to 3pm.
- Please join the residents and staff at Edgebrook Care Center for their annual MAY BASKET Social today beginning at 2:00pm. The general public is invited to participate in the social by bidding on May baskets that can then be shared with the residents at the 3:00pm coffee time.
- The students in grades K-5 at Edgerton Public School invite you to their Spring Music Concert today at 7:00pm in the gym.
View our Calendar For More Events
- Curbside RECYCLING today! Acceptable materials must be sorted and placed in a bin on your curb by 7:00am.