Edgerton, Minnesota's website!
We're glad you've chosen to visit our site, and we hope you find the information listed here to be helpful.
We are a small community in Pipestone County, located in the southwestern corner of Minnesota. We have retained the flavor of a small ethnic village that is proud of its heritage. Edgerton has a strong economy supported by local agriculture, several manufacturers, and numerous small, thriving businesses.
- Meet Laura Ingalls Wilder today at 10:30am at the Edgerton Public Library.Featuring hands-on artifact exploration and period-authentic clothing, historian Melanie Stringer shares her presentation of Mrs. Wilder circa 1895-1900.
- HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
- Edgebrook is again hosting it's annual HALLOWEEN TREATS for children from 6:15-7:00pm (or when the candy runs out). Donations of candy are GLADLY accepted (drop-off spots are at Edgebrook, Droogers Food Center and Huisken Market).
- Curbside RECYCLING today! Acceptable materials must be sorted and placed in a bin on your curb by 7:00am.
- Sr. RCYF Soup Supper at First Reformed Church from 5:00-7:00pm today. Serving chili, chicken noodle, pea and creamy vegetable soups, BBQs & desserts. Free will offering. Proceeds will help defray the cost of mission trips.
- Edgerton City Council meets tonight at 7pm at City Hall. The public is welcome to attend.