Edgerton, Minnesota's website!
We're glad you've chosen to visit our site, and we hope you find the information listed here to be helpful.
We are a small community in Pipestone County, located in the southwestern corner of Minnesota. We have retained the flavor of a small ethnic village that is proud of its heritage. Edgerton has a strong economy supported by local agriculture, several manufacturers, and numerous small, thriving businesses.
- Stop by Edgerton's Main Street tonight between 5:30 and 7:30pm for FREE ICE CREAM from the Edgerton Chamber of Commerce. Thank you Chamber!
- There is a PICKLEBALL demonstration at 7pm tonight in the Dutchmen's Den. Come learn the rules and play a game if you'd like. A fall league may be started if there is enough interest.
- SWCH home VOLLEYBALL games today at 4:45pm vs. Worthington High School.
- LABOR DAY
- Labor Day Pancake Breakfast at SWCH. Serving time is 7-10:00am. Pancakes, sausage, juice, coffee and milk available. Freewill donations joyfully accepted.
- The new school year for students attending Edgerton Public School starts today.
- SWCH home SOCCER games today beginning at 4:30pm vs. Plum Creek Area Soccer.
- Curbside RECYCLING today! Acceptable materials must be sorted and placed in a bin on your curb by 7:00am.
- Edgerton City Council meets tonight at 7pm at City Hall. The public is welcome to attend.
- SWCH home SOCCER games today beginning at 4:30pm vs. Worthington.