Edgerton, Minnesota's website!
We're glad you've chosen to visit our site, and we hope you find the information listed here to be helpful.
We are a small community in Pipestone County, located in the southwestern corner of Minnesota. We have retained the flavor of a small ethnic village that is proud of its heritage. Edgerton has a strong economy supported by local agriculture, several manufacturers, and numerous small, thriving businesses.
- The Red Cross Bloodmobile is in Edgerton TODAY from 12:30 - 6:30pm at the Reformed Church. The need is constant. The gratification is instant. Please give blood if you are able!
- SWCH home VOLLEYBALL games today at 4:45pm vs. Ellsworth.
- Home FOOTBALL GAME tonight at 7:00pm vs. Mountain Lake.
- Rock River Pumpkin Festival is today! Look under Events/News for more details.
- Curbside RECYCLING today! Acceptable materials must be sorted and placed in a bin on your curb by 7:00am.
- SWCH home VOLLEYBALL games today at 4:45pm vs. Heron Lake-Okabena.
- The Reformed Church is hosting their annual SOUP & DESSERT SUPPER tonight from 5-7:00pm. Choices include chili; creamy vegetable, pea and chicken noodle soups; BBQs and desserts. "Pigs in the Blanket" will also be available for sale. Free will donation gratefully accepted.
- Edgerton City Council meets tonight at 7pm at City Hall. The public is welcome to attend.